Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Boats At Coco's House













On Friday night I went to my very first Christmas Party! I picked out my purple dress (it seemed very Christmasy) and some gray tights and my boots. Mommy did my hair in puppy dog ears and we bundles up and went out to the CITY! It takes a long time to drive to Aunt Coco's house in the city so I took a little nap in the car. We got there and I saw Remy and Coco and Uncle Ben. On Coco's table there was all kinds of cookies!!! Auntie and Uncle Ben gave all of us PRESENTS! I GOT LITTLEST PET SHOP PETS! I was so excited. I played them all night with Cousin Hailey. Then Coco turned out the lights and we watched boats go by her window with CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! It was a Christmas Miracle!!! I had so much fun and I want to go back real soon!

No comments: