Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5th Birthday Eve

So I spent the night with my Grandma Kim on Sunday. We woke up and she took me shopping at a Pirate Store. She let me pick out all kinds of Pirate's booty. I got a hat, a telescope, a treasure chest and all kinds of fun things. Then she took me home and I played all afternoon with my neighbor boys, Ryan and Nicholas. Then mommy called me into the house to get ready to go eat dinner. She said she was taking me and brother to Red Robin (my favorite!). So we drive there and I am waiting for a table when I turn around and there is my Granny Wee! She gives me big hugs and then I see Papa walk in too! I was so surprised and excited! I ate dinner and then they all sang to me and gave me an ice cream sundae. After that, we went to Toys R Us and I got to pick out my birthday present which is....A BIKE!!!!! I got a big kids bike so now I can keep up with the boys!

Today is my actual birthday and I am having a Pirate Party this evening. I will be sure to put up pictures so you all can see. These are pics from yesterday.....



No comments: