Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone...

It has been over a week since my last post. I just got home from Port Angeles to visit my Papa and Wee. They watched me and baby brother while mommy and daddy went to Hawaii. It was really cold up there but I still had lots of fun. I played Candyland every night with my Papa, I helped him wash cars, I went to Sunday School and said my memory verse and I played with the kitties. Baby brother was sick for most of our trip so he wore out Papa and Wee and stayed up most of the nights. He is feeling better though now. Papa and Wee drove us home really early this morning and I saw my mommy when we got here. She and daddy are dark from their trip...mommy made a video of their trip if you want to watch it, just click on mommy's blog in the corner. Well, glad to be home and I will write again soon! TTFN!

No comments: